Click to Call
Deluxe Insurance Group

4515 E Superior St
Duluth, MN 55804

Get Directions

Why should I get auto insurance in Minnesota?

In the Duluth, MN area, there continue to be many forms of insurance that the average person will need to have. One of the most common and basic forms of insurance that continue to be needed is auto insurance. If you do get auto insurance, it could protect you in several ways, which will make it a great option and investment for you.

Insurance Offers Protection for Car

One of the key reasons that you should get auto insurance is that it can offer you key protection for your vehicle. Buying a car will always be a very big purchase and investment that you need to protect as well as you can. If you do get a full auto insurance policy, investing in additional comprehensive and collision protection is a good option. This protection will give you coverage against virtually any risk, including theft, vandalism, and vehicle damage in an accident.

Insurance Will be a Requirement in Minnesota

You should get this coverage in the Duluth, MN area because it will be required. Anyone who would like to drive a car in this area of Minnesota needs to ensure that they get proper liability insurance coverage. If you do get this insurance, it can ensure that you have coverage to pay for damages caused in an accident. Due to the value that it provides to everyone else on the road, having this coverage is required for all Minnesota drivers.

If you are in the market for a new policy, you should call the Deluxe Insurance Group. The team at Deluxe Insurance Group can give you the support and guidance that will help you to pick a policy that offers great coverage and legal compliance.

What are the benefits of commercial insurance?

As a business owner, big or small, you more than likely have an interest in protecting your business in as many ways as possible. Commercial insurance, like auto insurance and other forms of insurance, is designed to protect business owners and their businesses. As with any insurance, commercial insurance covers specific areas that are relevant to businesses. Although coverage levels and the type of coverage may vary, the protection that commercial insurance provides is what gives most business owners peace of mind. 

Who Should Invest in Commercial Insurance?

If your business or company could be held responsible for any mishap, error, or mistake that happened on behalf of your business, you should probably consider investing in commercial insurance. Your business may require company cars. If you have workers, worker’s compensation may be a need. Also, if you have a storefront or office building, commercial insurance may be a need to protect your physical business dwelling. Any company with assets to protect should consider investing in commercial insurance. However, it’s a good idea to get help with the decision making process. Speak with a Deluxe Insurance Group agent and get the help you need to determine what type of commercial insurance coverage you need as a Duluth, MN business or a business owner.

What Does Commercial Insurance Cover?

Typically, this type of insurance will cover your commercial property in terms of damage and loss as a result of natural disasters like extreme weather conditions and fire. However, it also covers theft and vandalism. Commercial insurance usually provides general liability insurance as well. General liability insurance protects a business from liability lawsuits, which can occur from a host of different situations. Please speak with one of our experienced Duluth, MN Deluxe Insurance Group agents. We’re here to help you navigate the ins and outs of this insurance. Give us a call.

Four Instances You May Need Additional Coverage with Your Home Insurance

Are you in Duluth, MN, or the surrounding area and are about to purchase a house? Have you recently bought a house in this area? If so, you’ll need to think about your home insurance and treat it as a priority. An experienced agent, like those at Deluxe Insurance Group, can assist you in determining if you’ll need additional coverage for your house. 

Higher Liability 

Do you need a higher liability on your property or want to have the coverage for specific items of value? You may be able to pay an additional premium, though some companies ask that you have an additional policy for this. Regardless, you can purchase additional home insurance only if you’ve reached your maximum liability limit that’s on your standard policy. 

Umbrella Insurance 

If you would like a policy for the invasion of privacy, slander, or libel that goes beyond the amount in the standard insurance policy, this is known as an umbrella policy. It can make more sense to have a higher amount in your standard policy, as this can help offset the cost of your umbrella policy. 

Natural Disaster Insurance 

If there’s been structural damage to your house, this is covered by the standard insurance policy. Natural disaster damage isn’t included in this policy, so you’ll need additional insurance if you want coverage for it. This is important to add if you live in a risk zone for floods or earthquakes. 

Policies for Personal Property 

If you have items for which you want coverage due to their valuable nature, yet don’t have enough if your standard coverage, you might want to consider getting a personal property floater. This would insure items individually, so you’ll have to describe them and include the value in your policy. There typically is no deductible, and the replacement cost of the item would determine the premium rate. Items that you take along when you travel, such as laptop computers, camera equipment, and expensive jewelry, should be covered in this manner.

Partner Carriers

  • AAA
  • Acuity
  • Badger
  • Concord
  • Foremost
  • Grinnell
  • Kemper
  • Main Street America
  • MetLife
  • Nationwide
  • North Star
  • Progressive
  • Ram
  • Safeco
  • State Auto
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • Woodland